Hey, this is Rajiv Kumar Luv Trainer, Coach, Workshop leader, Author, podcaster, Youtuber and founder of The Personality Boss which conducts the Ultimate Personality Development Program, Course, Coaching, Training and Workshops in Mumbai. I help you design the life you want. The articles that I post on my blog also have one purpose in mind “Leadership through Personality Development” Now over to the article…
Hello, Greetings from The Personality Boss and Rajiv Kumar Luv.
In this post, we’ll be talking about What To Do When You Are Confused In Life.
Being confused is just like sitting on the fence and wondering whether you should jump this side or that side. Sooner or later you have to jump on to one side as you cannot keep sitting on the fence forever. If I help you in deciding which side to jump, would you be interested?
“Confusion is that wonderful state of mind right before clarity.”
There are many instances when we are confused. Some time back I was confused when I had to redesign my website. My old website was designed in the year 2000, and in the past 11 years a lot had changed and I felt the need to make changes in my website. When I talked to my web designer he asked me what kind of a website do I want and he gives me list of options. You want a static site /dynamic site, what content will you be posting? Do you want a blog / Vlog? Do you want SEO optimization done to your website? On which page should it appear on Google? Do you want it to capture names and email ids? What kind of a homepage do you want? Do you want a squeeze page? Do you want to use word press or orchard? What about a shopping cart?
Confusion is a major problem with the youth today. They are confused about what College they should go, what subjects they should opt for, what career is good for them, should they join this company or that, should they go for marriage or live-in relationship, should they follow the Indian tradition or western culture or even something as simple as should they wear a blue shirt or a red shirt?
The positive side:
- Confusion is churning of thoughts
- Confusion is something is cooking in your mind
- Confusion is something is happening
- Confusion is mind is exploring options
- Confusion is the mind is trying to figure out something
The negative side:
- Confusion makes you procrastinate
- Confusion makes you indecisive
- Confusion reduces your confidence
- Confusion is you don’t understand something
- Confusion is getting disoriented
Questions to ask:
- What am I confused about in my life right now?
- What are the various options that are confusing me?
- Who are the people who can help me with this?
- What can I read to get more clarity?
Actions to take:
- Take a sheet of paper and on the top write the words “What do I really want?” Now make a list of points that you can think of.
- Now mark a X in front of the options that are beyond your control
- Mark a tick in front of the options that you can act upon
- Prioritize your actionable options and then act upon them.
Repeat this affirmation:
- Every day and in every way I am achieving more and more clarity
- So friend, if you are confused, wonderful, you are on your way to clarity!
I am Rajiv Kumar Luv. My passion in life is to make a difference in the lives of people so that they achieve their personal as well as professional best. I am absolutely committed to specially helping youngsters become leaders in their chosen fields. In the past 28 years, I have trained over 100,000 people from all walks of life. Through my two-day program “Leadership Through Personality Development” I help the youth plan their career, build confidence, make better decisions, manage time and develop their employability skills to meet today’s real-life challenges. You can learn more about me and the work I do by visiting: http://www.thepersonalityboss.com